The following is an open call for presentations for the conference session for the 10th Bhutan.
Network Operators Group (btNOG) Meeting being hosted in-person from 5-9 June, 2023 at Paro, Bhutan.
Important dates regarding the Call for Presentations:
- Call For Presentations Open: Now
- First Draft Programme Published: 22 May 2023
- Deadline For Proposals: 22 May 2023
- Final acceptance notification: 22 May 2023
- Workshops: 5-8 June 2023
- Conference: 9 June 2023
Please submit online at the link below.
Note: Any marketing, sales and vendor proprietary content in presentation is against the spirit of btNOG and it is strictly prohibited.
Presentations will be accepted on a first come first served basis – so it is important not to delay submitting if you wish to secure a presentation slot.
The btNOG10 conference will be a one-day event that includes technical sessions and possibly a panel discussion.
These are general sessions, and you are invited to propose talks that you think are relevant to the Internet operational and research community. The topics given below are not exclusive.
Presentations are expected to be no more than 30 minutes long and with suitable technical and operational content.
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations
- Routing Security, including RPKI & MANRS
- Internet backbone operations
- Peering, Interconnects & IXPs
- Content Distribution Network technology & operations
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Pandemic impact on network deployment & operations
- Network Virtualisation
- Network Automation/Programming
- Network Infrastructure security
- IPv6 deployment on fixed & Wireless/Cellular networks
- DNS / DNSSEC and KINDNS
- Access and Transport Technologies
- Technical application of Web 3.0, public blockchains & cryptocurrency
- Content & Service Delivery and
- Cloud Computing.
Draft slides MUST be provided with submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at the time of submission is acceptable.
All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only. The btNOG10 conference will be conducted in English. btNOG10 conference will strive to provide the features to allow remote participation. However, we encourage you to speak at the conference in-person for the purpose of allowing the audience to actively engage in the discussions.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the btNOG10 Program Committee by email.
We look forward to welcoming you at btNOG10.